- January 7th: Facilitator Professional Development Day
- January 8th: 1st Day of 2nd Semester
- January 8th-22nd: Full-Time Learners complete Advisory Tasks
- January 11th: Reports of Progress emailed to families.
- January 22nd: First week of Spring classes begins. Click HERE for the Spring Pacing Guide
(Please see the school calendar for more information and pacing guide for more information) May: State testing make-ups for full-time learners May/June: MAP testing for full-time learners Monday, May 20th: Full-time intent-to-returns due Friday, May 17th: End of LP 9 Friday, May 24th: End of all new course content in courses Friday, June 14th: End of … Continue reading “Upcoming Events”
(Please see the school calendar for more information and pacing guide for more information) Monday, April 8th: End of Learning Period 8 April 15th-19th: Spring Break – No School Monday, April 22nd: Earth Day April/May: State Testing for full-time learners Wednesday, May 1st: Intents to Return signup begins
(Please see the school calendar for more information and pacing guide for more information) Sunday, March 10th: Daylight Saving Time Monday, March 18th: End of Quarter 3 for elementary and middle school courses March 18th-22nd: Professional Learning Week. No scheduled coursework. Wednesday, March 20th: Virtual LCAP Parent Meeting Monday, March 25th: Mid-Semester progress reports emailed Monday, … Continue reading “Upcoming Events”