***This course is not available for the Track C July/August learning period.***
This course is for middle school students who wish to challenge themselves weekly with at-home engineering projects. Each week you will have the following requirements:
- Gather the required materials and Create a Plan
- Discuss your Plan with your classmates and facilitator through the weekly online Plan Discussion
- Execute the Plan with as many trials as you feel necessary
- Analyze your trials and present your results to the class and facilitator via a formal Presentation Discussion
- Participate in a Reflection Discussion where you talk about how to do it differently next time.
Recommended for Grades 6, 7