- October: MAP Testing. See Coaches Corner for MAP Testing. If you have not tested, please reach out to your coach. Map Testing is vital for developing the Individualized Learning Plan goals.
- October 11th: Upper School Science Lab at Lancaster (Please register or check Lab schedules here)
- October 14th/October 18th: End of Quarter 1. All Quarter-Long classes due.
- October 18th: Upper School Science Lab at iLEAD Exploration OC (Please register or check Lab schedules here)
- October 24th: Hello Future – field study for young women in grades 6-12 (Register here)
- October 29th: Wildlife Learning Center Field Study (Register Here)
(Please see the school calendar for more information and pacing guide for more information) September 2nd: Labor Day. Facilitators are off. PowerSchool is open if learners would like to complete coursework September 13th Add/Drop Course Deadline. September 13th End of LP 1.
(Please see the school calendar for more information and pacing guide for more information) May: State testing make-ups for full-time learners May/June: MAP testing for full-time learners Monday, May 20th: Full-time intent-to-returns due Friday, May 17th: End of LP 9 Friday, May 24th: End of all new course content in courses Friday, June 14th: End of … Continue reading “Upcoming Events”
(Please see the school calendar for more information and pacing guide for more information) Monday, April 8th: End of Learning Period 8 April 15th-19th: Spring Break – No School Monday, April 22nd: Earth Day April/May: State Testing for full-time learners Wednesday, May 1st: Intents to Return signup begins