- October: MAP Testing. See Coaches Corner for MAP Testing. If you have not tested, please reach out to your coach. Map Testing is vital for developing the Individualized Learning Plan goals.
- October 11th: Upper School Science Lab at Lancaster (Please register or check Lab schedules here)
- October 14th/October 18th: End of Quarter 1. All Quarter-Long classes due.
- October 18th: Upper School Science Lab at iLEAD Exploration OC (Please register or check Lab schedules here)
- October 24th: Hello Future – field study for young women in grades 6-12 (Register here)
- October 29th: Wildlife Learning Center Field Study (Register Here)
March 2-6: Learner-free days. PowerSchool will remain open for work catch-up as staff is in professional development. March 3: Registration for 2020/2021 opens March 9-11: Astrocamp Field Studies March 27: End of Quarter 3 for grades 3-8 March 30: Start of Quarter 4 for grades 3-8 March 30-April 3: Catalina Field Studies April 6-13: Spring … Continue reading “Upcoming Events”
February 14: Valentine’s Day February 18: Last day to drop a course without a W for full-time learners February 17: Presidents’ Day – no school March 3: Registration for 2020/2021 opens March 2-6: Learner-free days. PowerSchool will remain open for catch-up on work March 27: End of Quarter 3 for grades 3-8 March 30: Start … Continue reading “Upcoming Events”
January 27: Semester 1 official Reports of Progress emailed to full-time families January 27: Start of Semester 2/Quarter 3 classes January 28: Parent and Learner LCAP Meeting via Zoom, 6:30 p.m. January 29: iLEAD Online Board Meeting February 10: Last Day to Drop a Course without a W for Full-Time Learners February 17: Presidents Day-no … Continue reading “Upcoming Events”